GEOSCIENCE

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

+2
GeoMohamad
geogibo
6 مشترك

Odors

geogibo
    geogibo
    مشرف
    مشرف

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 57
    العمر : 37
    Emploi : Geology student
    تاريخ التسجيل : 12/09/2007

Odors Empty Odors

مُساهمة من طرف geogibo 2007-09-26, 6:01 pm

Odors

One morning, in the first week of college, I had a chemistry lecture, and all of you know how lectures are like in our universities, so crowded, so hot (but not in winter), and of course what makes it worse are the different types of odors you can smell all around you!

Anyway, the lecture began and its duration was 2 hours! I began listening to the lecturer and writing down some important notes or what I could only understand! I kept on following the lecturer for 5 minutes until the strangest and strongest odor reached my nose and distracted me (Although I had very heavy colds that day). I kept on sniffing myself like a puppy to check if I were the source of that unpleasant odor (strong perspiration). After that I remembered that I had a shower in the morning and that I have put on some body spray, so it is really difficult that I could cause that terrible smell!

I continued paying attention to the lecture but that horrible odor kept on bothering me and really it was strong enough to let anybody lose his concentration! So I decided to track down that odor and know who or what was the source (there was not less than 100 -150 students in the hall!).

Finally I found the answer; unfortunately it was the student sitting just beside me! I started doing body gestures and putting a tissue paper on my nose and looking around in different directions to attract his attention. But all of these came in useless, and even if he noticed (which I think he didn't and he considered it as a very ordinary odor!), he wouldn't be able to do anything against it! Same with me, in fact if I had the opportunity of running towards the hall door to breathe fresh air, I would have done that. But first, I was sitting in the middle of the bench, so there was no way for escape, and second, it's not in my character to leave the middle of a lecture!

So there was no other way than to adapt to the situation for 2 hours! They were 2 unforgettable hours of continuous irritation of my nose.

At the end, all I want to say is that we should take care of ourselves in terms of cleanliness (especially the way we smell!). Abroad, people are really concerned with cleanliness and there is even a hygiene culture and broad awareness considering this issue, and this issue which lots of people don't take it seriously here is one of the ways to success in the life of a person or an entire nation!

It is not a big deal if we care for ourselves as this will reflect your personality and give others impressions about you. Thanks to God, water is cheap in our blessed country, so it won't hurt if we use the shower once a while and "EL NADAFA MIN AL EIMAN". So please take care and I hope nobody experiences what I have experienced!

N.B: I have encountered this situation a lot of times in almost everywhere I go to, especially in public transportation.

GeoMohamad
    GeoMohamad
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 258
    university : helwan
    تاريخ التسجيل : 09/04/2007

Odors Empty رد: Odors

مُساهمة من طرف GeoMohamad 2007-09-26, 6:10 pm

thanx alot geoibo and nice topic lol!
    uno
    uno
    مراسل الاسكندرية
    مراسل الاسكندرية

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 217
    العمر : 36
    Emploi : geochemistry student
    university : Alexandria
    تاريخ التسجيل : 15/06/2007

مُساهمة من طرف uno 2007-09-27, 3:54 pm

neh neh neh Laughing

if i were u, i would kick this person outside the hole or make a very loud sound in order to make all people around me to know that the person who set close to me has a rotten odour pirat
    maalem basha
    maalem basha
    جيو صاعد
    جيو صاعد

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 45
    العمر : 37
    university : الاسكندريه
    تاريخ التسجيل : 12/09/2007

مُساهمة من طرف maalem basha 2007-09-28, 6:34 pm

أيه الموضوع الجامد ده تسلم أيديك يا غالى
    abdovolcano