GEOSCIENCE

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

+2
mohammed radwan
mohab
6 مشترك

اكتشاف اكبر البلورات علي سطح الارض(gypsum)

mohab
    mohab
    جيو صاعد
    جيو صاعد

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 29
    العمر : 34
    Emploi : student
    تاريخ التسجيل : 01/10/2007

اكتشاف اكبر البلورات علي سطح الارض(gypsum) Empty اكتشاف اكبر البلورات علي سطح الارض(gypsum)

مُساهمة من طرف mohab 2007-10-13, 10:03 pm

Crystal Cave of the Giants - Discovery of the Largest Crystals on Earth

Richard D. Fisher

[Photographer/Explorer]

[Crystal Cave of the Giants]
    ]اكتشاف اكبر البلورات علي سطح الارض(gypsum) CrystalCavesRick

In earth, work is underway to document and preserve this historic find. While some minor damage has already occurred in the primary cave and a secondary cavern, called Cave of Dreams, iron doors have been installed by the Peñoles company to prevent damage to the giant, magnificent crystals. While investigations what has proved to be the discovery of the largest known crystals on are underway the mine is closed, but with the newly installed lighting system, it is expected to open in the fall 2001.
    اكتشاف اكبر البلورات علي سطح الارض(gypsum) Bluecrystal

Found deep in a mine in southern Chihuahua Mexico, these crystals were formed in a natural cave totally enclosed in bedrock. When I first stepped into the cavern it was like walking into the Land of the Giants. I have often admired crystal geodes held in my hand, but when photographing these unique natural structures it was almost impossible to get any sense of scale. This is a geode full of spectacular crystals as tall as pine trees, and in some cases greater in circumference. They have formed beautiful crystals that are a translucent gold and silver in color, and come in many incredible forms and shapes. Some of the largest are essentially columnar in shape and stand thirty to fifty feet high and three to four feet in diameter. Many of the smaller examples are four to six feet in circumference, have many incredible geometrical shapes, and probably weigh in excess of ten tons. The columnar pillars are at first the most striking shape, but later I noticed there were thousands of "sharks teeth" up to three feet high placed row upon row and dispersed at odd angles throughout the caverns. While some of the crystals are attached to the ceiling walls and floors of the cave as might be expected, some exist in great masses of spikes and almost float in air. These crystals seem to defy gravity, as they must weigh several tons.
    اكتشاف اكبر البلورات علي سطح الارض(gypsum) Carlosincrystl

The crystal cavern was discovered within the same limestone body that hosts the silver-zinc-lead ore bodies exploited by the mine. The cavern was probably dissolved by the same hydrothermal fluids that deposited the metals with the gypsum being crystallized during the waning stages of mineralization. The crystals probably grew relatively quickly to their immense size within a completely liquid-filled cavern.

As a professional photographer who specializes in environmentally difficult, narrow and wet canyons worldwide, it was almost impossible to obtain clear photographs even using every trick and technique I know, because of the extreme ambient environment. These crystals are probably stable, as the temperature in the cave is over 150 degrees Fahrenheit with 100% humidity. In other words, these structures are enveloped in steam. As a photographer used to working in dark and dangerous environments, this experience was unique. A human can only function in this environment for six to ten minutes before severe loss of mental functions occurs. I was so excited while photographing the crystals that I really had to focus and concentrate intensely on getting back out the door, which was perhaps only thirty to forty feet away.

اكتشاف اكبر البلورات علي سطح الارض(gypsum) Fieldbluecrystalsاكتشاف اكبر البلورات علي سطح الارض(gypsum) Manbluecrystals

اكتشاف اكبر البلورات علي سطح الارض(gypsum) Uppercrystal
    اكتشاف اكبر البلورات علي سطح الارض(gypsum) Giantcrystal
    Giant gypsum crystals up to 12 m in the lower levels of Naica mine

اكتشاف اكبر البلورات علي سطح الارض(gypsum) Naica4
    Explorer in a maze of giant gypsum crystals
    http://www.canyonsworldwide.com/crystals/mainframe3.html

mohammed radwan
    mohammed radwan
    مراسل المنصورة
    مراسل المنصورة

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 353
    العمر : 35
    Emploi : 3rd geophysics studient
    university : mansoura
    تاريخ التسجيل : 28/08/2007

اكتشاف اكبر البلورات علي سطح الارض(gypsum) Empty رد: اكتشاف اكبر البلورات علي سطح الارض(gypsum)

مُساهمة من طرف mohammed radwan 2007-10-14, 12:16 am

Surprised Surprised
    رائع الموضوع ده ، يجنن بصراحه
    ، شكرا ع مجهودك
    maalem basha
    maalem basha
    جيو صاعد
    جيو صاعد

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 45
    العمر : 37
    university : الاسكندريه
    تاريخ التسجيل : 12/09/2007

اكتشاف اكبر البلورات علي سطح الارض(gypsum) Empty رد: اكتشاف اكبر البلورات علي سطح الارض(gypsum)

مُساهمة من طرف maalem basha 2007-10-27, 4:10 am

بجد صور تجن سبحان الله قادر على كل شىء و الف شكر يا غالى
    salheen
    salheen
    المشرف العام
    المشرف العام

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 286
    العمر : 36
    university : Ain Shams
    تاريخ التسجيل : 12/07/2007

مُساهمة من طرف salheen 2007-10-27, 7:47 pm

الله عليك يا هوبا يا جميل
    هو ده الشغل
    عايز من ده كتير
    abdovolcano
    abdovolcano
    جيو محترف
    جيو محترف

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 240
    Emploi : undergraduate geochemist
    university : alexandria
    تاريخ التسجيل : 12/09/2007

مُساهمة من طرف abdovolcano 2007-11-04, 2:45 pm

صور رائعه جدا

شكرا على مجهودك
    exploder
    exploder
    جيو صاعد
    جيو صاعد

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 40
    university : alexandria
    تاريخ التسجيل : 28/10/2007

مُساهمة من طرف exploder 2007-11-04, 4:41 pm

فعلا موضوع جميل و الصور رائعه شكرا ليييك

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو 2024-05-16, 4:47 am